Sunday, January 08, 2006

2nd

wew.

what a boring day..

yesterday was fun, but today? it seems all da fun & great things left me when i slept last nite.. --"

--

someone really pissed me off..

she sent me a msg which was really annoying..

ps : m, if u dont know the real problem, dun ask me what i felt yesterday cuz u both; u wont understand till u knw the problem, but sorry, i wont tell u even if tomorrow i die -_-
m & r, really, i dun felt guilty cuz yesterday . there's a prob bout it.. n i think one of u knew it well.. *n thats not my prob though*
so pls dun send me any sms *again* bout that.

--

2day i only read LOTR part 2 (the two towers).. realllllllyyy bored x(
my dad n lil sist used the comp all time, so just now i could used the comp myself..

while evening, i went 2 church with ma mum n lil sist.. the father's sermon there really-really boring.. monotone --;

kay..
i'll finish thiz bad day with some sleep n dream bout someone.. heheh.. =p.. altho' im starting thinking to forget him.. i miss & lurv him badly, but does he miss me? *or even, does he lurv me?* even today he really2x didnt contact me.. sms-phone-msn-or whatever. x(. i hate it..
i hope he'll do that b4 i/he sleep(s).. pls give me some advice for thiz x(.

awritez..
cya,

0 comments: