Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello! huaah. I miss this blog for a long long time. looks like it's been nearly a month since my last post here :(

Well the thing is, life couldnt get any busier these days. assignments, tasks, and the tiredness it brought to me had to make me postpone every time i wanna post here.

Life's great though so far! Teehee. For the last classmeeting events I would really like to announce that my class won five titles together: First place in the cooking competition, Second winner in the modern dance competition (which means me win #2 :D:D:D), first winner in the class-decorating competition, second winner of the singing competition, and second winner in the fashion show. HAAHAAA we're the only class which could make it to five titles! Hahaha.

And then the being-goodie-goodie thing previous semester has resulted: I ranked six in my class! Yeay. My total score is 85,9, up 3 points from the eighth grade.

well, now. the busy part is now i have so many errands that continue to appear. there are 3 powerpoints i should made, one 40 pages-paper (this one i've finished succesfully and thanks to "some people" ahaha), high-school registering tests and much more. I've done 2 high school tests so far, St Theresia (t27a) and santa ursula yesterday (and the following psychotest today). Woooh. but things arent going so well because now im having flu whereas the test is this afternoon. and next week, there's SMAK 1 BPK Penabur test (smukie) which people say it's brain racking one.

Now, the green part is: I've became greenier these days. and i told people too to be greenier. Haa,haa. I'm proud because generally i can call myself succeed! and i wont stop~

the green post would follow up next! Ciao, see yaa!

0 comments: