Sunday, January 27, 2008

Well, well, well. Update! :P

Okay January is sooo tiring. tiring. and tiring. And I dont know when I could get off this flu :(

So this week was all-full-of-assignments. From Mon-Fri. And on Sat I have this Smukiez test. aaaah.. I couldnt get any more tired.
Well from Mon-Fri school life went like usual--but lots busier--but well that was that. The bash were yesterday and last afternoon! woho.

Yesterday I did okay on smukies registering test. though I thought it brought a little private change on me--which I wouldnt post here anyways but somewhere off-- haha. And then I went to senayan for a little while-- Prepare for Ijie's birthday bash on Sats night.

Taa daa. So Ijie's party was fine--fun I might say. though I was all sweaty on the way home hahaha. She threw it on Tony Roma's WH which is good since it's been quite sometime since the last time I went fine dining hahahaha. I ordered Baby back ribs, and as usual as how Tony's would satisfy me, it did! :9

some stupid photos: (the dresscode was electric colours and I came up wit that tartan haha)


And then on Sun, there was Kezia, Claresta, and Boa (Eunice)'s birthday bash. they threw the party on CPK (California Pizza Kitchen, EX) and it was all-food-packed. There was soo funn lalalala i ate till drop too as I did the night before. and for CPK, i still love its fettuccini mushroommm. :9 i also tried alittle of kungpao chicken spaghetti and the taste didnt meet my mouth at all. :(
then kezia brought us guests to XXI. We watched alvin and the chipmunks then (the movie was all cute-- i mean those chipmunks are!)

again, some stupid photos:


okay this is the big review of weekends... enjoy your time! :D

0 comments: