Tuesday, October 21, 2008

yeay yeay yeay MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING TO TOWN IN 2 DAYS :D
baha. but it also means getting older.. older. old but still s-t-u-p-i-d.

anyway tomorrow i'm going to watch a7x concert, anyone's coming? hahaa

i've been so loaded up with school stuffs lately--cant make me any busier. i need more than 24 hours in a day. eww

more bad news is 2 of my bestbestbestbestfriends are going abroad to singapore by the end of the year. no, like next month and on dec. i hate singapore and their government for taking my friends, for offering them such place in that country argh.
and the ones which will be going abroad are gordy and darwin, both are my childhood friends. ahh im gonna miss them so much (and i've cried 4 times today because they're leavinggg huhuhu). first nadia, now them. oh please

would someone please grant me a one-day break from this train of tiring stuffs

0 comments: