Sunday, July 12, 2009

Social or natural science?

Last night I had a really weird dream!
So there was this school I attend, but there were also some bules! Unusual..
Then the teacher asked us (in my dream) to check our textbooks. I picked everything in my locker and apparently I only hav the textbooks for social science class!! Aaaa
My teacher said I hav to go to the teachers room if I want to be in the nat science.

Aaaah, this dream tops my confusion right now. I've bought the books for nat-science class but I'm torn.. I feel like I just don't belong in the class.. Fufufuuuuh

Anyone can give me another perspective? :(

2 comments:

Vincent Tanutama said...

bules tuh apaan tes? hahaha lu ga jadi pindah sekolah ya?

Teresa Puspita Saraswati said...

bule(jamak) haahha
gak jd. skolah yg mo gw pindah full ipa nya. sebel banget gwwww!!
anak smuki direject gitu aja T________T

gw masi bingung ipa/ips ni cen