Friday, January 01, 2010

my love for you, technically

I wish I still can intertwine my fingers with you
Cause yours seemed so warm, fit so perfectly to mine
Though long gone the days of beautifully awake memories
Still can smile about it; still can't get it out of my mind

Shaping to a man
Tough as it may sound, rough as it may be
Can't always be there if you ask me
I want to be a part of it but not that way

Still wishing that I can be the girl of your life; whom you seek comfort to; whom you sing to the night
Though so far it seemed cause now the competition is on; comfort is put on the least

My heart breaks into flakes
I don't know who's in myself anymore
Questions keep popping; head's screaming
What am I doing? What should I be doing?
While I'm still so afraid to hurt you.

I want to hate the world yet it is bigger than me
I want to vanish in a blink of eye and stay right In your heart; peeking into the walls of your love

Cause your care is my comfort
Your breathing is the sound of my favorite lullaby
Your grip on my hand is the barrier from the shadow
Your kiss on my forehead spins my head right round to the top
Your perfect; satisfied; and boyish smile is one that I'm after forever
Your nervousness; anxiety makes me feel that I'm a woman and I'm needed
Your gentleness is something to boast to be proud of.

How I wish I could have you all mine, like how you have wished and struggled to have me all yours. As strong as your happiness when I called you my best boyfriend in the world.

But I don't wanna make you torn.. Forget all of these. I step back. Not every story has an happy ending


Or for us... Maybe not yet? ;) I'm trying to find a way, help me!!

1 comments:

me. said...

:'(