Saturday, January 02, 2010

my new year resolution

Generally, I wud say:

1. No more procrastinating
2. Be Punctual!!!! Graawg
3. Pray a lot, serve people a lot, less laziness to do both of them
4. Start trying to generate some money
5. Don't be too busy for others (oh this is especially for my dear nyenye)
6. Flying colours graaade!! :):):)
7. Be the best of myself for everyone. Now I know this is big, but why not set ur resolution as high as u cud.
8. Less spending money on items I don't really need to buy soon..hahahaha, this one seems a bit hard.
9. Be more understanding! Be the girl of people! Be the girl of my family! And be the girl of someone's heart. Aahaha.
10. Follow and start doing all my resolutions and dreams!!

And the secret resolution came to inspiration from maura: trying to live a life w/o any lovey dovey relationship to a guy if I hafto! :)
(Okay, emphasize the 'if I have to', cos that doesn't mean I don't wanna be close to any kind of guy even if I fall for him, I actually do.. Cos I may try right? :))

What about yours? Hehehehe

0 comments: