Wednesday, June 16, 2010

boring high school student rant

FINALLY I'M OFFICIALLY A TWELFTH GRADER - AND NOT SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!

yo you know, i have to decide about what major i'm into, which university should i attend to, and the indonesian final exam so called UN, etc etc. i think i'm going bald.

meanwhile, it's holiday right now. i have to decide all of that in this freakingly short one month in the midst of having my own holiday time.

i've narrowed down my options to BUSINESS SCHOOL with concentration on finance & marketing... but can you tell me what's the best business school in indonesia? do they have that majors?

SO, i have another burden, well, if i'm staying in indo (which is quite the possible option), i'm gonna have to take a more well-round major, like, engineering, or, medical(?) to have a (slightly) better future

i dislike rantings like this on my blog, well, this means i can't find the solution for the time being, and time flies really. i could just imagine it was yesterday that i was doing that registration entry test to smak 1, my shs, and now i'm already a 12th-grader.... UHMAZING.
and its not that i passed the previous school year without any hard work. there were only little ups and lots of downs.

one thing to show gratitude at is, other than these stuffs, life's been good, if not great. God's fair, i believe in Him, ha ha. my grades were okay. parents've been good, and my holiday has also been great. lovelife? uuum, lovely :).
ok think that's enough update for now :D

0 comments: