Wednesday, December 29, 2010

nikicio: femme Resort 2011 "THE WHITE OLEANDER"

Attended nikicio:femme Resort 2011 fashion show thanks to my dear friend Ajie Nikicio (:

The collection was totally fab! It simply has some 'meaningful' Prêt-à-Porter pieces that give some edge to fashion nowadays.

Credit goes to here for the pics of the show below.

The proud hostess of the show: Nina Nikicio (pictured left) and me! (yuhu, got a chance to take a pic and little chat with her thanks to Ajie). Her designs do wonders!
I wore her nikicio for centro tees that night (the white top I was wearing)



My favorite piece (pictured left). Havent bought it yet, I hav so many things on my wishlist. That leather-y dress comes only with one size (all size actually) so hopefully it will fit my curvy figure.

I liked the idea of the glass painting done at the back (look at two fash show pics above), wanna get an artistically handmade painted glass for my own house one day. *putting into wish list* *omg I hav so many things on my wishlist*

If you're interested in their collection you may as well check nikicio online store.

0 comments: