Saturday, January 29, 2011

desirably free

got nothing to do nothing to lose :*
i'ven't had proper sleep for days now. my muscles all stiffen. i wanna party! i wanna get out from my routine! yet all i can manage is just... this.
wish i could wear the whole attire not in daytime right now..




trf night blazer, bloop/endorse animal print skirt

there goes my fave mango tank top but can't find it on store anywhere now. need to buy some basic stuffs considering my nomaden condition right now .. commuting from pulo mas to senayan -.- (with addition of some of my tops are gone missing). well.

life's been hectic, if not crazy. i need to seize my time between studying for school, the UN exam, school final exam (this year they held final exam on all subjects! ITS CRAZY!), studying social science materials due to university entrance test considering economics is the major i'm after.. and apart of that, managing school prom and yearbook design as one of the committees.

wish me luck.

0 comments: