Friday, January 20, 2006

5th

hix.

i hate her!!!.

she always copycat-ing me. well, i dunno why she did that.. it makes me ANGRY!

she stole my cybername, ms lolipop, as LoLLyPoPzZz gWrL (whats that? lollypop girl? oh shit. an AHLIAN TWIT LIKE HER!)

n then princezz (my nick i'd used since a year ago..) she stole n change it became pRiNcEzZ *what the fuck?!*..
hix T_T.. fuck.hate.thatshittyfuckinbitch'pRiNcEzZ'..

--

11.days to february.. since few days ago, i'd countdown to february.. i had several reasons why, but i wont tell u here ;p.

the most "reasonable" reason is the v-day, which i really wait for ;D. n so on, i want somechangee happen on that day!!!!!! T__T

sadly --".

--

these days, one of my friend initial-ed M share her story with me.. hmm.. it seems like she's veryveryvery damn desperate with her life. i wanna help her, but i couldnt do nothing ;_; she wanna suicidal herself.. i felt very sad when i heard that.. come on frens, tell me what can i do to help her fix her problem.. x(

--

kay, im very tired ! at last i could chat with 'him' for a moment or two ;D. altho' he wont online till febs.. hixx hixx..

WHY TODAY IM BLOG-ged SO MANY PROBLEMS ? bleahx... -_-"

c ya c ya im tiredddddddd !

0 comments: