Sunday, January 22, 2006

6th

hey all.

today i changed the blog layout.. hmm. greyish, eh? i made it myself.. i got the pic from gordy *thx pal*.. then + brushes on it.. not bad uh ? ;p

hmm..
tonight i'll go to cinema with my dad.. he promised me to accompanying me watch memoirs of a geisha *hooray. hooray* fiuh. at last ;p

--

u know,
last night i texted gordy, asked him if he had the unedited pic. *of itachi pic above*.. huaah. bcoz i had no pulse, i borrowed my mum's hp. n u know what?! he replied my sms to my mum number.. oh shit -_-;
well, thats not enough.. apparently, MY MUM HAD HIS HP NUMBER ON HER CONTACTS ! OH MY GOD. damn. she teased at me all along morning, which i really !*&#$*#&!. -_-;;
zzzzz..

argh.

--

i hope i can online again tonight after i watch memoirs of a geisha.. or probably tomorrow *:(*. hooho..

anybody wanna give me some pulse ?! x(x(x(

huaah T_T.

c u..

0 comments: