Friday, December 07, 2007

Phew! The final exams has ended. HAHA~ Refreshing and holiday time = upcoming next!

Nah, today is the "break day" after the exams. FINALLYYY~ I thought I did unoptimally great, well thats it. The most wonderfully monstrous exam is MATH. I have the story for it.

So math was the second last installment of these exams (ah, what ever), and it was monstrously great. I hate it and i thought most of my school friends do. Even when the bell rang, no one has finished and even a pal of mine which is the winner of Maths olympiad last year said, " wow. that was one hard exams i need more time. " and a pal of mine which was last year's "BEST STUDENT OF THE YEAR" cried in the recess. She also hasnt finished those greatly-brain-racking questions. Hooah. Even while I was working on those question, sometimes I was wondering like, " what did my teacher think when she made all of these questions? did she even predict how much time we'd need to work on these? " well. that was it.
Now I'm spending my time working to improve this blog, yeaa and I wonder how to get more more more visitor? ;). Well I hope today would be great -- I'll be going with my grandfather all day - accompanying him from place to place, eating, talking, gossips (oops?), walking, well, anything. Poor him doesnt have any company since my grandma died >.<

Adios.

0 comments: