Sunday, December 09, 2007

nah, new post! so far my weekend is greatly boring and lame.

Yesterday I was like busying myself all day with making some blog skins, though I dont use it : just for my own collection, ahahaha. anyways I wonder, did I do it just because to spend my time off my ex? >.< it's still a mistery even for me. I hate it that I once loved him soo and now when the spark has gone I still actually feel connected to him in some ways. Two days ago I asked him to leave me alone off my own until he's finished wit his final tests, i was really irritated with his attitude that day. Aaah, I'm missing him a little now hahaha.

Well, another thing that occupied my mind is "where are my friends?" hmm, isnt that weird? They're almost completely gone these days -- I meannn yeaa i was left behind yesterday when they were apparently going out somewhere. mate, now i feel as though you all left me behind. That isnt ryte, is that? :)


Okay, the good thing is, i (again) updated the layout! Nyahaha. So totally I've changed the layout 3 times this week. I thought this one would be the one i used for a month or so. The new theme is : global warming, the HOTtest, Newest, etc one. Hahahaha..
Well I got this new theme bcos of, yeah, I've been so often feeling it happens to me recently : Jakarta's hotter than ever! That-is-scary because Jakarta's actually already hot. hahaha. So it means it's SOOO HOT here.

Anyway though the theme is bigg and biggg I feel like I'll focused talking about the climate change. Again, because Jakarta's hotter than ever. hahaha. And i'm influenced that Indonesia now is holding the UN Climate Change Conference. Yoohoo..

Well -- i'll post more later, gotta study a little for the classmeeting competition tomorrow, ahaha. sh*t, I gotta participate in a somekind of smarties competition. aahh, that would be one tiring thing for today and tomorrow. Gotta go!

A bien tot!

0 comments: