Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sooo, yesterday was the first day of April 2008. Which meaaaaans : APRIL FOOLS. I've planned for months that I'll fill the day with lotsa fun.

And the list of people I fooled goes: (in Indonesia anyways, hahah)

1st one, Jojo: pagi2 dia said <3 <3 and I replied and I fooled him~ hahahah. and then in evening dia once apologize gitu karena makan lama dan gw sok2 gak maafin hahahahahaa.

Gordy: pas pelajaran gue teased mau jadi cowo gw lagi gk. wakakakakak. but he knew it was only april fools joke :(. tp gw BERHASIL BANGET SUKSES sorenya gw ngambek 3 jam an sama dia n he believed all of it. sampe akhirnya i said " selamaaaaat " hehehe and then he was like #)!(@!@ hahaha.

Ibel: gue blg di leher dia panuan! XD. trs dia sampe gosok2 gitu aga2 salting dikira panuan sampe beneran ngaca pdhl gw udah blg april fools hahahaha.

Tika: gw blg ada merah2 di hidung nya hahahahahha.

Isil & Claresta: NILAI TO B INDO LO PALING JELEK SEKELAS (pertaamaa2 basa basi dulu hahahahah), tp mereka akhirnya nyadar wee -__-

Rene: gw sok2 kyk nembak gt deeeeeeh.

HAHAHAHAH, okayyyyyy that day was lots of fun :D. Love you people, sorry yahh! hahaha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.