Sunday, April 20, 2008

greenfest&novs

Nah-nah, it's been long long time since the last time I posted somthing (dan skrg sepertinya frekuensi gw ngmg gitu di post2 gw semakin sering aja yah, ha-ha). okay 1 bulan lagi which is masih lama gw berjanji akan ganti layout which I'm kinda bored of but have no time to make a new one.

Soooo di tengah sibuknya TO sekolah, last weekend I succeed to spent some time to refresh my minddd (though I paid much for that, haha, failing the TO IPA on last sat with 62 as my mark).

on friday I went to greenfest&PS with cla, rene, tj. some details ke blog rene aja 18-04-08, i'll write from my point of vieww!
Soo, that day, first me&cla went to my grandpa's house at senayan buat prepare gitu and actually we were late already since rene udah nunggu sampe garing mgkn disitu. ha-ha cla met up with my grandpa and talked like soo lot, hahaha, katanya cla opa gua gaul loooh. hahahaha.

and then after that me cla again, went to greenfest, sempet nyasar juga ke back entrance jadi kita musti muter baut masuk dari depan. Hmm, gw kayaknya belom masuk banyak sampe dalem, but from the outer appearance yg ttg globwarming solutions etc, they told many of which I've known before jadi yaa i found only some deeper facts are new to me. ha-ha. but it was okay, since not many has brought the idea of such festival in Indonesia :P

terus abis itu rene seperti ditpon2 oleh TJ yg udah nungguin so rene was like ngerengek2 kasian sama tj jadinya kita ke PS. naaaah the real fun started here! di PS, we ate watchedmovies hungout bikinrusuh dan sebagainyaaa.

pertama, di lobby peluk2an layaknya teletubbieeees! hhahaha. i hope cla would post the details about this ha-ha. we were likee soo fun, bahkan naik eskalator peluk2an per tangga seorang secara vertical. can you wonder how stupid we were? :D. and theeen after that we bought tickets and went eating, me&tj bought doner, cla&rene bought kfc. hm then then main truth or dare. pardon the pun, the @!&!@!( were like:

  • first turn. me, dare. -> look at tj in the eyes (which was hard cos i couldnt stop laughing when staring at his face ha-ha)
  • second. tj, truth. -> if he was a gay, whom would he choose? toshiki/hansel/nh/etc. and as everyone expected HA-HA he chose his TJs twin, toshiki.
  • third. rene, truth. -> gw suruh milih antara wina/wiwid/wawan dan he chose wiwid! wooow


Okayyyy, and then gw ntn street kings. tp cla udah keburu pulang. I got kram di tengah film which was my first ever dan untung ada tj. hm terus abis ntn, kita jalan2 ngobrol2 ngmgin filmnya dan pulaaaang!

Next, saturday!

So all along the afternoon I texted chatted and worked my tasks, and in the evening pegi ke novs bday party di Q Smokehouse Factory - Pangpol. Hahaa, at first gw gak boleh dateng :( but my mom mau nganterin soo then I came about one hour late. haha

The birthday was really fun, and .strange(rs) got a surprise buat Novitaaaa! (happy birthday darling). the main courses di smokehouse mostly consist of ribs dan beef. The medium hawaiian ribs which I ordered really sent me to heaven and they really grilled it half-done (I did compare it to my friend yg ordered well-done) ha-ha!

Got some photos there->(ada di facebook/friendster) he-he :D

see ya around! :D