Sunday, September 14, 2008

I need a break

..seriously



Okay, I know that's stupid. But I just feel that my life is piled with stuffs that is just unsatisfying as it was.. the thing is, now I cant really manage my time between having fun time with friends and studying or working on my ever so piling assignments, homeworks, and exams. If I choose one, I'd just sacrifice the other one--which is not good, uh? (I give a bold here, because, well, actually I should balance it right? ha-ha, which I don't)

On weekends usually there are intolerable amount of homeworks for Monday. I also have to study on some materials which I haven't comprehended too (well, maybe part of it because I dont have any afterschool lesson course. too lazy to even think about it for the time being.. ahah)
BUT, also on weekends, there are friends' invitations for hanging out, chilling, or just going out and about. ha-ha. How could I manage this? How could I keep up? What should I choose?
I dont know hahahaha.

Perhaps it's just me who isn't that smart to just keep up with school, but the thing is, I need both good scores and good friends&network. Going to school just doesn't give me enough socializing experience. Ha-ha-ha

What would you choose if you were me? hahaha.
- Go on with standard marks, have a life outside school
- Study hard for higher marks, have oh-so-little-knowledge and network outside school

oh god.

1 comments:

L. F. P. P. said...

go on with standard marks and have a life outside school! gila gw pgn bgt kayak gitu tp ga bisa2, emg dasar cupu sih-,-"