Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wew, it's a pity that the last post was made on June, which means three months ago. I feel sorry for my self. Life couldn't be more hectic these days, even I currently am having flu.

Paraaa! my profile is updated : I'm already a tenth grader now, in a different school : SMAK 1 PENABUR -- which isn't really a good thing. I mean it's better here, heterogen and stuffs, but I really have to study a lot (which I did, and do)

And anyway, someone fills my day now, hahaha. My love life is all bloomy bloomy at the moment :D. but I wont write about him here, nothing except that we're not in a relationship! hahaha. Life's better without boring commitments.

All that I can say is sorry for those who had linked my blog on their blog, because I haven't linked you back : well now I've updated it actually.

Well thats all... (this post is a little pathetic for me I guess), got to go. I really miss the joy of writing my thoughts here. but my schedule just wont let me do it.

0 comments: