Sunday, February 08, 2009

hectic days

It's 2009 already, and it's been going for more than one month and i havent even said happy new year. so happy new year to everyone!

So now it's been 4 years of me blogging. great. and my posts still arent getting anywhere... hahaha.

Life's been hectic still. but last week, or this week maybe, I've been preparing a birthday surprise for Jojo! ha. thats quite taking my time and energy, but the result was worth it or so i thought.. at least he's happy! (oke thats quite desperate). there's a video when he blew the candle in fb, taken and uploaded by cla. so check it out if you're THAT desperate to find (and i guess no one's that desperate huh)

and anyway i wish i could enjoy blogging more now, because i couldnt and i dont know why. i looked on some of my friends blogs, well theirs are more recent-updated than mine but still the posts are old.
i think people get busier the older they are. so, well, i dont like it one bit.

6 more days to valentine's and someone already asked me to be his partner! yeay! HAHA. buuuuuut, the ... part is i have to find something nice for him. do u have any idea? well, i dont. not yet.

I think i have to cut my expenses and tighten every expenses i made these days, because u know, the global crisis. ah. it doesnt feel so great when you're so in love with this stuff :



Asos round sunglasses and Phillip Lim tote


hew.
i'll give you moremore updatesssss later (wonder how long that will be, huf)

0 comments: