Thursday, March 11, 2010

lonely amongst the crowd

mom said she doesnt believe her eyes when she saw me crying for all that irrational stuffs in this world, despite me always being logical and rational at times. she thought that i'm her only child who can control her emotion very well --- mom, it was like, months ago. i had been somehow a bit unstable these days, toppled by 'the raging hormones'. now that i've regained my composure, i still have to light up my life to my expectations. there are always some rocks on the path... like right now, when everything's finally done, my PMS, whatever, another thing is hitting me. i don't know mom, i don't know.



meanwhile, tomorrow is friday. there's a loop for chance that i'm getting a chance! haha. but playing chances without external-support is just like a time bomb, everything you pile to yourself may get you into trouble. it has to be double sided. so i feel like saying i prefer to let things flow like the way it used to be... but everything is open to be talked and discussed.
:)

anyway, apart from everything, i'm inviting everyone to come to my house, chilling and buzzing around! haha :) its great to have a companion.

0 comments: