Sunday, October 24, 2010

17th BIRTHDAY

Celebrated my 17th birthday finally yesterday, YEAY ME! Haha. Not much though, had a dinner with friends at Siam Reap, Indochine, fX and feasting with big family today at grandpa's crib.

You may find it weird, but I got really given-on-purpose presents this birthday, and a router goes as the weirdest example of what I got. Another one is a laser pointer which I'd been planning to buy. Thank God my uncle saved me the time & money to buy the stuff.

Also got a mini UGLY DOLL <3 from Stacey and Aileen. The turquoise one, it's freakingly cute (I know, its weird), but thank you. Thank you everybody for making my birthday beautiful. And especially for TB aka Felicia who gave me a little surprise yesterday morning by giving me an apple-cake, ahaha.

So, I still have my life to run, got to sleep. Anyway now my house is fully wifi-nized thanks to the router-present from my granpop! Feels great carrying my laptop around the house without bothered with modem cables etc. Nyaanyanya

Oh and anyway if anybody with enough budget is interested in buying me a present, a pair of nude/camel-colored shoes would be great (puppy eyes)
There go Zara's, but on last Wed I saw a lot of pairs of nude pumps in Aldo too.

0 comments: