Saturday, October 16, 2010

wishlist for october

It's been a long time since my last posting, let's say it's been some busy days indeed where I just can sleep at home after a long day full of activities...

Next week is my birthday and due to so many things I have to taken care of, I havent really paid attention on it--REALLY--and it scares me right now.

Currently browsing for things this morning just to update myself for my latest wishlist... I got a new MacBook Pro 15" 2-3 weeks ago by the way! Love it so muuuuuch, thanks to my grandfather. I havent got a proper laptop bag so far, bought a lime-green Capdase for its skin, but I guess I need a proper laptop bag to my dismay. Granpop also bought me a Samsonite laptop bag, but as much as I hate to admit due to its price tag, the bag looks bulky, to my dismay.

Nyanyanya so if you pass upon a proper leather womanly laptop bag, please inform me!

Michael Kors £200



OMG I DEFNTLY WANNA GO TO URBAN OUTFITTERSSS!
Cheap Monday Threadbare Tight Jean $85

Cambridge Satchel Company Briefcase Bag $158

Disco Statement Precious Ring $34

The Shadow Puppet: Srikandi Tees IDR 85000
gonna buy this one sooooooon!



TOP OF MY WISHLIST: (sadly the price is almost the same as my new laptop, so it's almost a good-bye proenza)
Proenza Schouler PS1 Satchel (the python one is EVEN MORE SUPERB but the tag is also wonderful -_-) $1595


Oh October please be nice to me.

0 comments: