Sunday, April 03, 2011

party princess? LOL

last saturday night was the first one i spent with my family (grandfather and aunty actually), after all saturdays spent till past midnight in march. ha, ha

it's spent shopping for an aunty's birthday present at plaza senayan. my option went for buying her a poutpurri (sandalwood for sure!) and in the end i got myself falling in love with this hollyberry scented poutpurri :)

found this happyfriends pencil case in metro which is plagued with a picture of that little happyfriends girl, and "party princess" writing when i was hunting for my sister's birthday present, and there went this
*me picking other pencil case, bluish* "this suits her well, kakung" (i call my grandfather kakung, means 'grandfather' in javanese)
*him picking the party princess pencil case* "and this suits you, should you be buying it? HA HA HA" *laughing gleefully*

oh well, don't you see yourself kakung, you were one fuif (means 'party' in dutch)-type in your days. guess that runs in the family. (look, my grandparents met in a birthday party, after they danced all night long together... so movie-like huh?)

talking about parties, i guess i should end this year sweet 17 celebration with my best friend's birthday, RIBKA. well... everybody gets older...

pempi and me

alden and me
me wearing: stripes maxi dress, black cardi, zara patent pumps

i'm so gonna miss these days... national exams in 15 days! then good bye high school! aaaaaa

0 comments: