Friday, April 01, 2011

reflection

i'm in a perfectly gloomy mood right now... but not up for feeling blue. hehe. today's april fools, not a time to be feeling blue at all.

so picked out tonight to express my gratitude to all of my greatest best friends who share their most precious time for, well, uhm, me.
to me best friends are the most precious and pleasant gift God's ever think of given to me... well, look at them, blossoming my life from their own shoes... without even making me falling in love LOL

today's april first, but this post ain't trying to fool anyone mentioned within.
i know it's a bit late for gratitude of last year happiness, but it's better late than never right? so here i am, i wanna thank 2 of the most always-there best friend of 2010: JEFFERSON ANDREW HUBAJA and AJIE NAYAKA NIKICIO. they sort of lifted me from any morrow sorrow i had last year...
if you ever browse thru my pics, you'll find lots of their faces with me... well guess that's why.

i also wanna thank mr. all ears, shut mouth: ALDEN MARTIN PASARIBU, who'd been there ever since my grotesque days, listening to this crying baby, lol ahaha. extra hugs for you.

2010 also brought me a newly found-most understanding-unjudgmental-girly girly-best friend-miss RIBKA AMANDA! i love her hihihihi. it's been months of our togetherness now, hahahaha, and we're definitely going strong!

there were lots of ups and downs in 2010, and without these people behind me, i was like... nothing? heh. thank you STACEY HUTAPEA, CLARISZA RUNTUNG, CHERYL CHANDRA, NIKE TRICLAREZA, STELLA THERESA, HANNY KURNIAWAN, ADRIANUS AKBAR, THOMAS JATIMAN, STEPHANIE EPIPHANIA, etc etc. (not in alphabetical order whatsoever)

thank you guys for being you. genuinely. without you guys i might be a scalar (got this scientific pick up line from a friend, lol).

0 comments: