Sunday, January 08, 2012

2012

HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR 2012!

It's been 4 months since I last posted, and so much happiness has glowed in between :)

Djakarta Warehouse Project with Anastasia Michelle, early Dec '11 at Tennis Indoor Senayan

Canteen eX, Dec '11 :)

Reunion of old times, xoxo {}
Union, Dec '11 *same outfit with prev pic, same night -.-*

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!
Social House, 31Dec-01Jan! There went my lil sis unpictured.

So the much happy new life in 2012 consists of maintaining my weight balanced! LOL. I ate so much in weekends, thanks to my friends and family. Mom and sis continuous crave for sushi had kept me stuffed every Sunday after church these days, meanwhile grandfather is so apt to taking new culinary experiences on recent good food. Just tried Sopra and Paradise Dynasty on the other day... both have exquisite offers on its specialty menu! (later advice on both, Sopra: try the pizza and veal chop... Idk, the chop is deep fried to perfection. Paradise Dynasty: of course try the xiao long bao, and la mian! :3)

The university life is much less enjoyable than it had previously seemed, though life is fair and God is good. I love these days nevertheless!

Cheers to all my best friends, yet still this sweet gentleman is my abundant source of happiness at the moment... Yeaay ;)

Love you A! :)
*ok, I know the picture effect is beyond understandable cheesiness*

Previously, I had been smitten much to my personal tumblr to the point I've never written anything not so personal here at all. Catch some more later, gotta study hard for the current finals :* I really miss blog writing!

0 comments: