Monday, December 10, 2007

Yohoo! Today my class (which means my team) won the competition as the 2nd winner! *proud* hahaha. Okay I was and am excited, hihi, because at first I was a little nervous and all.

Today was very fun at school. I laughed, screamed, smiled so often that I feel like my throat is a little sore ryte now, hahaha.

So there were three classmeetings today being held in my school, the first one is cerdas cermat (which is like a some school subjects being competed hehe) hmm. The winner was IX1, and my class was the second. Hahahaa I feeell prooouddd :)

And then the solo-singing competition and speech competition.

Laalaa, for the singing competition, I vote my friends Carlyn from IX2, Janet/IX1, or the candidate from my own class, Eveline. heahaha.
But there were some good performances by the VIII2 contestant, or Boya, IX3, which were so interesting! Haha the VIII2 contestants brought a Santa claus (actually a student which wore santa's suit), and she (yes, SHE) ran through the aisle of the hall ringing a bell while throwing candies to people and gave some to the judges! Haha. but unfortunately that, the singer performance was overlapped by that santa claus whereas her voice was fine actually. Hahaha. Every performance has its own minus and plusses. hohoo.


About the speech... vote for Putri (from what class, idontknow), and Conchita/ IX2. Hahahaha. They gave great speeches though their topic were so commonly used by another contestants. I like Putri's English pronouncation (which is great since I used to criticized others' pronouncations haahaa.) And Conchi's speech was hilarious (watching her speeching there in front of the audiences and with her dolt voice&moves, haa-haa).

Okay that's some overview of today's school activities (and also my excitement) yohoo. Love todayy so far!


A bien tot to the next post. I'll post something more about climate change. hahaha.

0 comments: