Sunday, December 16, 2007

Review of the week :)

Wanna post a word or some for this week.
    Soooo.. my second week of December started with:

  • Classmeeting, Monday. (monday/10/12)
    My class (and eventually me) won the cerdas cermat competition in the second place. The winner was IX 1, and we're followed by IX 2 and IX 3 :). Gotta admit that was pretty much "woww ho making me nervous" lalala. Okay and I hope my class will be one of the winners of the singing competition too! :D
    I'll post up some photos later once I get a permission granted from my teacher.

  • Public speaking seminar, Tue-Wed. (tue/11/12)
    Woho got some useful infos about public speakinggg :D. and also a very interesting quote from Sally Rude! She is a native public speaking teacher from Atmajaya University. thanks ma'am for this awesome copy of the quote. :P

    responsibility quote
    "You have received much, you have a big responsibility to give much!" - Sally Rude.

  • School field trip to ABC battery manufacturer
    AWESOMEEE i love their machines! worked so great though there smelled like soysauce. lalaa. unfortunately we werent allowed to take pics there :( anyway ill upload some official photos from that trip -- hope i can make it to get one.


    1st Pic: (left to right) Kezia, Devita, Michella, Tika, me

  • weekeeendddd :D
    wohoo ill post about this weekend later~
Jeez, things are going great :)

See ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh sum
itu surat dari sr. rude itu??
kok lu dapet??

Teresa Puspita Saraswati said...

daped dongg. gw sampe nyari2 pensil sm kertas ke org2 trs minta dia tulisin trs skalian sign in hahaha. KEREN KANN GW! :D